* He loves to be held in a standing position. I keep telling him he's too little, but does he listen? if we could hold him standing all day long he'd be totally happy!
* We still don't seem to be getting into a stable eating or sleeping routine, Each time I think "ok, this is it!" something happens and we're all thrown out of wack again. I am trying to be patient.....
*However his bedtime routine is all set: bath, pyjamas, nurse, and bed, and he does seem to get it. When the time between bathing and nursing seems to be getting too long, he lets us know to hurry it up!
*He doesn't hate tummy time as much now, since I started getting down on the floor with him face to face and talking him through it. We should see some major head lifting soon I think!
*He enjoys being in his bouncy chair and has long conversations with the toys hanging from it (this is where he is as I am writing this). But after a while he gets bored or something and starts to scream at them!
*He talks a lot! He's a very vocal boy, especially after he's had a good meal.
*He's totally entranced by the painting of five market ladies which hangs over the fireplace, he talks to them a lot too.
*He really hates waking up in the morning, but complains whenever I put him down for a nap. He calms down when I sing Rockabye Baby
*He's starting to follow sounds with his head now, he totally responded to Lucas the other day when he called him, and turned his head to look at him. Then he smiled.
*He likes hearing his granny on the phone. She sings "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and he goes quiet and listens
* He's very sociable and doesn't mind being held by people other than Lucas and I
* He's started wearing some 6-month clothing already. It's partly due to the supah diapah effect, but he's also longer than the average 3-month old
* He likes looking at the sky, and stares up constantly when we're outside
*He loves when we play with his nose. He laughs and laughs!
*All in all he's generally a happy baby!