This post should have gone up on Tuesday when Kieran actually turned four months, but it's been one of those weeks!
* He is showing a lot more interest in his toys, and can really reach out and grab a hold of them now
* But he is happiest when we are holding him, or playing actively with him. He likes it when we make his stuffed animals sing and dance
* He breaks out into laughter occasionally. It's too cute! Even cuter is the fact that he surprises himself when he laughs.
* He always grabs at our hands when they come close to him.
* He loves being in a sitting position
* We noticed that he is really attracted by the TV. Ooops!
* He loves looking at himself in the mirror.
* Now that he is interested in toys he takes his bath with rubber ducky!
* He loves kissing and bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt noises. Also being kissed on his belly!
* He almost always wakes up in a good mood now, and we get big smiles once he's fully awake.
* We're using the Moby wrap more and more, it's a life saver!
And now for some more cute photos!
Have a great weekend!!!