* He is rolling over! See demonstration above.
* Crying during tummy time is a thing of the past. He has the perfect head up, back arched form now!
* More and more interest being shown in his toys and just about everything he sees.
* He reaches out constantly to touch and grab things, including our faces, hair, and Lucas' beard, and he's grabbed Lucas' glasses off his face. Oh and he was headed towards my bowl of cashews too!
* The bathroom floor is always soaked from his splashing around in the tub.
* I can tell that he is really going to like being able to sit up by himself. He loves it when we hold or support him in a sitting position so he can play with his toys. And his feet.
* He still really loves being in the wrap and continues to be a great traveler when we go into the city.
* He petted Mozaique (our cat) for the first time yesterday (with a little help from Lucas!)
* He is more and more curious when we are out, to the point where people always remark on how alert he is.
* We're getting more and more bursts of laughter now. But we never know when to expect them so we end up laughing too.
* Long naps are a thing of the past, these days I'm lucky if he sleeps for an hour twice a day.
Basically he keeps me hopping all day long, and it's great!