Over the weekend Kieran and I worked on some clay ornaments together. We used the classic salt dough recipe which you can find all over the internet. We also did this last year, and I have to say his technique is much improved.
I pressed a rubber stamp into my rolled out clay before cutting my shapes out. I also made a set of ornaments using homemade porcelain. My porcelain clay ended up being a combination of this idea and this idea.
The next day, I mixed up some glittery sealer by mixing PVA glue, water and glitter. We painted this onto the now baked and dry ornaments:
While waiting for them to dry once again, we went for a walk
And now they are on the tree!